Re: Any Luck Debugging in cygwinb19 dll?

Dave Reid wrote:

> Hi Marco - I saw your post ("Debugging in cygwinb19 dll", Mon, 24 Aug 1998
> 09:34:09 +0200) to the cygwin mail archive while looking for an answer to
> that exact question. It seems like such a silly question to have to ask,

Well debugging goes a bit better now, after removeing -s flags in the
linker
options. But if i change something within the winsup dll and i only
compile
the winsup dll and install it the debugger get lost again. But if i
completly
rebuild the src and install it the gnu debugger works again.

--
|   Ing.  Marco Fuykschot                 |
|  marco@ddi.nl                           |