B19 dll with JNI causing Dr. Watson to drop by...

Hello all,

This is my second message to the mailing list regarding a problem I've
been trying to deal with for the past couple of weeks...  I hope someone
will be able to help out.

I am using g++ version egcs-2.91.57 (1.1 release) on NT4 (SP3) to create a
dll that is called from my Java program through JNI.  My problem is that
my Java app can call the C++ routine ok, but Dr. Watson pops up in the
following cases:

1. Initializing anything with new or malloc
2. Calling another c++ routine that allocates any memory as in above

I was told that perhaps I wasn't initializing my dll correctly?  What
would that entail??  I created the (relocatable) dll using the procedures
from cygnus' home page...  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Kiyoko