Re: B20: Undefined reference to _impure_ptr. Any glue

 Hi,

 I've seen this problem to. It looks like a bug. The _impure_prt is connected to the cygwin1.dll. So it should only be needed if you are compiling without the -mno-cygwin. I've tried to set _impure_ptr in my code. But that only seem to crash the program.

 Does anybody else know anything more about this?????????????

 Jens Yllman

Hi folks,

-----
See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/gnu-win32/?start=8738