Re: Win 95 troubles

in config.sys msdos.sys or autoexec.bat
set CYGWIN=  tty other_options
NOTE the SPACES this avoids a 2 off count bug in the CYGWIN variable handeling
don't start bash from a .bat file, or the command.com prompt
start it directly by double clicking or via a shortcut, this avoids
some of the 16 bit code in user.exe that causes hangs.
don't use spaces in your %path% ie. use progra~1 instead of Program Files

-