RE: cygwin b20 bash path usage?

bash will use the PATH variable to determine the search order.  It
sounds like you need to put . in your PATH variable first or execute the
test command as ./test.  If you have any question which executable is
being executed you can always use the type command to see what bash hash
hashed for that name (e.g. type test should return the path to the test
executable being executed)

-Craig

-