Re: Back to B19 for now

I have no luck on my Windows 98.  The revised line 1386 helped and it was
able to configure.  At the point where it was "creating fftw/config.h",
BASH just hangs.  At this point BASH responds to CTRL-C but doing so just
hosed the configure process.

It appeared to fail at this place in the configure script:

echo creating "$ac_file"
  rm -f "$ac_file"
  configure_input="Generated automatically from `echo $ac_file_in|sed
's%.*/%%'` by configure."
  case "$ac_file" in
  *Makefile*) ac_comsub="1i\\
# $configure_input" ;;
  *) ac_comsub= ;;
  esac

BTW, is there a way to display every line that BASH executes -- I mean the
line number of the file that it is executing 'cause ./configure >config.lst
2>&1 does not show line numbers.

-EW