B20.1: typedef for DWORDLONG

I've never done Win32-based programming before and I'm having to modify
someone else's NT 4.0 app to do some signal handling and noticed that
while trying to compile with B20.1, their code uses DWORDLONG as a
64-bit integer type (appears to be equiv to LONGLONG I think?).  Thinking
maybe it was just their bad programming, I pulled up MS's Visual C++
5.0 and sure enough their code examples use DWORDLONG as a 64-bit
integer type as well.

B20.1's windows32/base.h typedef's it as a double, which considering DWORD
is an unsigned int, doesn't make sense to me.  Am I missing something
about the type assignments (coming from Linux development, it's weird
not to use int, long, long long, but I'm trying not to re-type everything
in this whole app just to work with B20.1 :)

Thanks,

James Manning
--
Hardware Design Engineer --- IBM Netfinity Performance Development