Question about -mno-cygwin.

Hello Gnu-Win32 Mailing List,

	I have a question concerning the -mno-cygwin command line switch.
Will objects compiled without the -mno-cygwin switch link fine with
objects compiled with it?  I ask because I noticed that if you want to
build binaries using the -mno-cygwin switch, you need to link against
Mingw32-specific versions of libstdc++ (and I assume Mingw32-specific
versions of libobjc and libg2c as well, but I don't know for sure since I
don't use Objective C or Fortran).

	Thanks.

Arcadio Alivio Sincero Jr.
Computer Science Major, University of Maryland Baltimore County

WWW: http://www.sinceronet.ddns.org (COMING REAL SOON NOW(tm)!!!)
E-Mail: mailto:asincero@sinceronet.ddns.org
Snail mail: P.O. Box 2081, Annapolis MD, 21404-2081

"NT disaster recovery isn't all the difficult.  Just follow the
 simple instructions that come with the Linux CD."