Re: [Q:] Has Mail Delivery Changed? Hello? Look at the Headers!

The list was changed to add the Sender field yesterday.

This whole exchange has taken place via mail messages that
had Sender: in the header.

I did send out an announcement to each individual on the list
and to the mailing list as a while.  I'm not sure how anyone
could have fallen through the cracks but I expect that everyone
will become painfully aware of the new mailing list software in
a month or so when mail to gnu-win32@cygnus.com fails.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com
http://www.cygnus.com/