Re: lsh and/or gmp?

> |bash-2.02$ cd /home/mh/gmp-2.0.2
> |bash-2.02$ ./configure i586-cygwin32
> |Invalid configuration `i586-cygwin32': system `cygwin32' not recognized
> |Invalid configuration `i586-cygwin32': system `cygwin32' not recognized
> |Unrecognized host system name i586-cygwin32.
> |bash-2.02$ pwd
>
> Doesn't seem to work :-(

patch the "configure" script itself, i.e. add the required target
i586-unkown-cygwin32 to the detection routine and you'll be fine. Search for the
place "unrecognized host system ..." is dumped within configure and you'll
propably find some other OS detection rules, like Solaris and Linux etc.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany