Re: ld, dlls, and windows libraries

DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com> writes:
> It's in our master sources, it's all a matter of when we do the next
> full beta.  I'm not sure about the "--export-all" part; you may need
> to do "-Wl,--export-all" as that's a linker-specific option.  Unless
> someone wants to get it into egcs (hint).

I have it in my local sources, but I haven't submitted it yet. I'm trying
to figure out a way currently to have both the existing and the new method
coexist in the SPECS, and my conditionals came out wrong last time I
tried. Basically, it's a nested conditional based on whether '--dll' or
'--shared' is specified.

Any idea what I should call the --export-all option when invoked via GCC?
Leave as is or something else like -mexport-all?? GCC specs will
essentially translate this to --export-all when calling the linker.

> It's *supposed* to only export non-static functions, not non-static
> data.

Ah, yes. Thanks.

Regards,
Mumit