Re: Here documents in ash shell scripts mess up stdin on 9x

The subject is here documents in ash,
not ash bugs in general.

The other bug that I noticed that caused
me to go back to B19 ash is that
B20 ash fails to read/execute $SHINIT, which is
how I get it to read ~/.shrc on startup.

Sorry Chris, I know you did most of the work
on "upgrading" ash, but I really can't see the
point to adding console math functions in an sh compatible
shell. I don't recall them being there in svr4, but maybe my
memory is bad?

The only reason for ash to even
be included in cygwin is that it has about
20% of the working set size of bash. Making it bigger
isn't going to make it load/fork faster. ;^)

It would be more to the point IMHO to get rid of the hash code, since
it isn't needed under windows.
(windows already keeps track of the last XXX files that have been opened see
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\FS Templates )

In the meantime what about the here document BUG?