This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [ANN]: Sun RPC 4.0, Patch to xdr_float
- To: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Subject: Re: [ANN]: Sun RPC 4.0, Patch to xdr_float
- From: Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 11:46:45 +0100
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <000401be6351$c832b620$5668d1d0@hunda>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
> I guess there is a problem with your rpcgen.exe that's why rstat and
> rstat_svc is not working.
> If used your rpcgen.exe, it did not create the header and C code files
Please, send a short code example, which shows, when it's going wrong.
Without code example, I don't have a chance.
All SUN demos are working correctly, including the generation of headers
and sources by rpcgen. There only seems to be a problem, if rpcgen isn't
used in the standard way, but with parameters like `-h'.
BTW: Patches are appreciated, too!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com