This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: "Out of environment space" error
- To: "Damian Rouson" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: "Out of environment space" error
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:11:10 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The answer is in FAQ. You need to edit your config.sys file on Win95/98.
It occurs only on win95/98.
FAQ link is on the Cygnus web pages.
From: Damian Rouson <email@example.com>
To: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' <email@example.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 9:11 PM
Subject: "Out of environment space" error
>I have tried running beta 20.1 of the bash shell on
>both Windows 95 & 98. In both cases, I get the error
>"Out of environment space
> Bad command or file name"
>upon launching the shell and then shell exits.
>(With Win98, the first line is repeated twice.) My
>machine has 128 MB of RAM and 202 MB of free disk
>space on the partition on which Cygwin is installed.
>Can anybody tell me what's causing this?
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com