I am currently attempting to spawn a process such as a shell (sh, bash,, cmd.exe) and then talk with from tcl via expect.
It seems as though the spawn takes place and the shell starts up, but
immediately exits.. Thus I no longer have a process to talk with expect.

Has anyone gotten this to work and has example.

    /\     Todd Massey                 <>
   /\//    SureFire Verification Inc.  <>
  /\///\   1671 Dell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 -- 408-374-4100 x102
 _\///\/        Formerly Silicon Sorcery
  \//\/    Check out the Scuba Divers Review Site