dlls are completely free?

Hi there!

I remember reading something about it, but I lost the

Can I distribute the cygwins.dll with my program?
I mean, my program is under gnu license, 100% free
etc... Can I include the .dll when distributing it for

Joaquin Grech
!     C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t    S u r v i v e        !
!  Fido: 2:341/19.67                 Euronet: 25:928/100.67   !
!  Internet:                            !
!  Http://                  Ya me direis :)   !