This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: setmode (long)
- To: "E. Robert Tisdale" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: setmode (long)
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:17:48 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <36DDFD4C.B4B6F7C4@netwood.net>; from E. Robert Tisdale on Wed, Mar 03, 1999 at 07:26:05PM -0800
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <36D39A03.89B3C703@netwood.net> <19990224144217.A26668@cygnus.com> <36D51691.6E1579DF@netwood.net> <19990302220000.A3492@cygnus.com> <36DDFD4C.B4B6F7C4@netwood.net>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, Mar 03, 1999 at 07:26:05PM -0800, E. Robert Tisdale wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 01:23:29AM -0800,
>> E. Robert Tisdale wrote:
>> >Should I download the latest snapshot
>> >and use it to compile my application programs?
>> >Or should I wait until the next release
>> >before upgrading my compiler?
>> That's not a decision I can make. You're welcome to try a snapshot
>> but snapshots carry no guarantees as far as stability is concerned.
>> However, this is a DLL problem
>> so you should not have to recompile your program to see a benefit.
>Duh... Which DLL?
>Thanks in advance, E. Robert Tisdale <email@example.com>
Huh? The *cygwin* DLL. What other DLL would I possibly be talking about?
Possibly you are asking exactly which snapshot to download. I have no
idea when this was changed but you can check the ChangeLogs.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org