This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
B20 cygwin1.dll error after running 'make'
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: B20 cygwin1.dll error after running 'make'
- From: "Chris Cowden" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 16:40:31 PST
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
Platform: Win98, P2-class proc.(AMDk6-2 350mhz)
I just downloaded the latest version of your beta and after I run
'make' on my makefile(included) I get an error when I try to run the
executable. When I am in the cygnus-msdos shell and I try to execute
the executable, I get a 'bad command or filename'. When I try to run
the executable from Windows Explorer I get the error: 'A required .DLL
file, CYGWIN1.DLL, was not found.'
When I 'ls', the binary.exe file shows up but it just won't let me run.
Please help me!?!
PS-I have read every FAQ, downloaded the new cygwin20-1_1_dll.gz2 file,
and tried pretty much everything I know(not much...). The only thing I
could think of is that maybe make is not behaving how I think it is and
there is some confusion about running the executable on a windows
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org