This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: g++ is not complete
- To: "Chandra Kala Chavva" <email@example.com>, "cygwin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: g++ is not complete
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:44:17 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>i installed lates cygnus tools and when i tried to compile C++
>am getting some header files not available error messages. The headers
These 3 headers are not standard UNIX headers for C++, anyway. I assume
your code must provide them. I could not find them on LINUX and SGI.
May be I am mising something here?
>I am used to vi editor and seems like vi is not available too.
>Please get back to me as soon as possible.
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org