This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: import libraries for 3rd-party DLLs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: import libraries for 3rd-party DLLs
- From: Rik Hellicar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:13:01 +0000 (GMT)
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to all for your replies. I'm now compiling, and linking and
running, but there're still some funnies.
Parameters I'm passing to functions in the DLL are getting broken on the
way. Function calls which have no parameters work perfectly. Return
values from function calls are fine too.
Any ideas ? I know it works fine if I use Borland's bcc32, but that
particular compiler appears not to have setitimer and other such classics.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com