This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
One more thing. . . SH, BASH, and KSH
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: One more thing. . . SH, BASH, and KSH
- From: "David's Lightspeed Email" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 13:36:30 -0800
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
March 13th, 1999
Oh yeah, one more thing. . . Could someone elaborate on the differences on
fuctionality between the BASH and the SH? I understand how SH and KSH fit
together, but I don't see how BASH fits into this picture.
Most of what I've been reading about has been KSH '93. Is there a KSH
version newer than 1993?
David L. Painter
ph: (559) 292-5366 * 3
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org