This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Problems with "find" and job control.
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Problems with "find" and job control.
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 18:58:41 -0500
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>I always rename the cygnus find to gfind so that it does not collide with
>the builtin WinDos version of find.exe...
I did nt rename it and as long as I ran find within Cygwin Bash shells, with
path properly defined, I have never seen conflicts with WinDos version of
David is making a mistake in typing the find command syntex that's why he is
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org