Re: find, ksh, and job control

>> If you are on NT do not include Cygwin to PATH.  Best start Cygwin by
>Why not? I have it in my path because I want to be able to run cygwin
>commands from bash or from cmd.exe.

I can also run cygwin commands from cmd.exe.  For this purpose, I created
another batch file, called cygnus-dos.bat and replashed the *bash* with
*cmd*  If I start NT cmd.exe using this my *cygnus-dos.bat* file, I can use
all of my cygwin commands from cmd.exe prompt, and stll do not get any
conflicts.

--SMS