Re: find, ksh, and job control

>But are there really enough command name conflicts to justify all that? I
>haven't really checked, but the only one I'm really aware of is find, and
>the windows find command is pretty useless anyway.

After a little back and forth writing you are basically syaing the same
*Windows find is useless.*

If you have Windows Nt UNIX option pack installed then there are a whole lot
of conflicts if you add Cygwin to your WinNT path.

>Personally, I am
>perfectly happy putting the cygwin bin in my path ahead of windows or
>but if there are other name clashes, perhaps another method is warranted.

If I rememebr correctly, a while ago, some user wrote he deleted cmd.exe and
replaced is by bash.exe.  I think it is all personal preferences what you
like to see, do and are used to of.