Re: find, ksh, and job control

---"Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com> wrote:

> I think you should not use autoexe.bat and consig.sys on Win NT.
Are you
> Win NT or Win 95/98?
>
> If you are on NT do not include Cygwin to PATH.  Best start Cygwin by
> Cygnus.bat and do not add WinNT or Windows to PATH in Cygnus.bat.
--8<--

It is perfectly legal and fine to add the cygwin path to the dos/win
PATH variable.  In this instance I add the cygwin path last knowing
that my .bashrc file will change PATH to the correct values for the
cygwin product when in the BASH shell.  There are many times when I'm
in the DOS shell that I want to use the tools of cygwin without having
to switch shells.

==