This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Good News; Questions about Korn Shell for Win32
- To: "Nirmal Prasad" <email@example.com>, "David's Lightspeed Email" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Good News; Questions about Korn Shell for Win32
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:00:11 -0500
- Cc: "cygwin" <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
Subject: Re: Good News; Questions about Korn Shell for Win32
>>If it is not free, but someone on the list does have it,
>> could you let me use a copy of it for the next week?
Nope, I cannot let you use a copy of it. It was given to me as a gift
by one of the MKS Toolkit sales person.
I am against violating the license agreement of anyone. If you need it
then you have to either get a demo of it or buy valid a license from
Datafocus Inc., It costs $ 149.00 per seat.
>Try the MKS Toolkit (Download it for a demo i guess it should work at
>for a week).
>Nirmal Prasad R.
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com