This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: B20: cannot debug a program with GDB that has been linked with -ladvapi32
- To: Kai-Uwe Rommel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: B20: cannot debug a program with GDB that has been linked with -ladvapi32
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 17:49:22 -0600 (CST)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <C1256734.0072F369.email@example.com>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Kai-Uwe Rommel wrote:
> If one compiles/links a program that uses a call from the Win32
> advapi32.dll (such as GetUserName), it cannot be debugged with
> gdb. When gdb attempts to debug such a program, the program crashes.
Can you possibly put together the smallest testcase that exposes this
problem? This will be very helpful if we were to try and find a
workaround ala IBM.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org