Problem with DLL

Hi Mumit,

As I have told you earlier I tried to use the gmp.dll that I downloaded
from your ftp site. I tried to use that in a Visual C++ Win32 application.
I am using Winnt Workstation 4.0 and Visual C++ 6.0
I tried it on  Windows 95 and Visual C++ 6.0  also.

It is a very small program

int _stdcall WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance,HINSTANCE hPrevInstance,LPSTR
lpCmdLine,int nShowCmd)
    mpz_t a;
    MessageBox(0,"Test 1","Test",0);
    MessageBox(0,"Test 2" Test",0);

Even this program does not work.
It cause a dump at the mpz_init(a); line

It just does not work .

Could you please help.