This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: find
- From: Greg Miller <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:22:39 -0600
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
David's Lightspeed Email wrote:
> March 13th, 1999
> The MS-DOS "find" is, I agree, useless.
> As for the "Windows" "find", found in the Windows Explorer Tools menu and
> also accessible by pressing F-3 normally, this is actually a decent tool.
Lately, I've been using NT's FFIND.EXE in place of find and grep most of
the time... I'm starting to like it.
President Clinton was acquitted; then again, so was O. J. Simpson.
*** NEWBIES: Limit signatures to four lines! No HTML mail or posts! ***
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com
- re: find
- From: "David's Lightspeed Email" <firstname.lastname@example.org>