This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: MKS Tool kit copies request
- To: cygwin users <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: MKS Tool kit copies request
- From: Earnie Boyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:59:55 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Since this is off topic of cygwin and win32 programming could you
please move this to a private mailing?
---"J. J. Farrell" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > From: Jason Zions <email@example.com>
> > As for Dave Korn claiming that only U/WIN has a "real" KornShell,
> I'm not sure he's ever claimed this. He did point out to MS that
> the version they plan to ship isn't very compatible with most
> current implementations.
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org