Re: Cygwin license

---Steve Morris <smorris@nexen.com> wrote:
--8<--
> There has to be a way of legally allowing people to give binaries away
> while still charging the people selling commercial packages.
--8<--

This is what I was striving toward.  Currently, the only way I see to
work around this is to do as Bartlee Anderson suggested.  Distribute
the cygwin package or suggest how to obtain it, distribute your source
code, provide a script for building your source with the cygwin
package to create a working binary.  Instructions on not distributing
the binary would have to be given as that would infringe upon the
copyrights of the individual packages.

Now, does anyone see any infringements with this scenario?

==