Re: [ANN] EGCS-1.1.2 binaries for Cygwin b20.1 available

Andrew Dalgleish <> writes:
> I can confirm Theodore's results.
> I get the same results on a fresh installation of B20.1 + egcs-1.1.2 on
> NT4SP3 and 98.

I've uploaded a new copy that was built on a Linux box instead of natively

Folks who're having trouble -- could you please try this out and let me
know asap! If I get good news before I leave town, I'll replace it; if
it's bad, it'll have to wait until next week.