This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: problems compiling EGCS snapshots
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: problems compiling EGCS snapshots
- From: N8TM@aol.com
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:03:52 EST
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In a message dated 3/17/99 1:08:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> I need to work with the new EGCS snapshots. Compiling them is not a
> problem on my linux box but I am unable to do so on my NT4 SP4 workstation
> (with cygwin b20.1).
> It always claim that "stdlib.h" is missing at the very end of the
The libgcc2 part of the build on Windoze looks for this (and maybe a few
other) includes in /usr/include. With the include files symlinked there, I
had no trouble building the currrent snapshot on NT4SP3; there is another
problem with libgcc2 now on W95.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com
- From: Frank McIngvale <frankm@HiWAAY.net>