This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: licensing NOT clear for me
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: licensing NOT clear for me
- From: DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:35:17 -0500
- CC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <36F12714.8EDF060A@bigfoot.com> (message from creative1 on Thu,18 Mar 1999 11:17:24 -0500)
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <36F12160.87AE0FC0@bigfoot.com> <19990318111122.A792@cygnus.com> <36F12714.8EDF060A@bigfoot.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> You are saying then, that i can include the .dll on the zip on my website
> (www.unionlatina.org/kaosbot) and then just say something like
> If you want the cygwin source go to sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin
> and I don't even need to have the sources on the webserver?
As I explained in my other email, I wouldn't recommend this because
you can't guarantee you're complying with the GPL if you do this.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com