This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: X Libs
- To: Arlindo da Silva <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: X Libs
- From: Andy Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:57:08 -0500 (EST)
- cc: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <36F13780.7CB63632@alum.mit.edu>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Arlindo da Silva wrote:
> Andy wrote:
> > Any chance there will be a native Win32 version?
> > -Andy-
> I once built X11R6.3 out of the tarfile with MSVC++. So, I believe
> it may be possible to do the same with mingwin. Since most of
> my X applications have non-native win32 requirements I find it hard
> to justify the time.
> Arlindo da Silva
It might at that. Seems a lot of work for a simple translation from X11 to
win32. It would, however, make for truly portable code.
----Andy Smith ------ reply to: ----------------
" Everybody knows that the dice are loaded,
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed;
Everybody knows that the war is over,
Everybody knows that the good guys lost..."
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com
- Re: X Libs
- From: Arlindo da Silva <firstname.lastname@example.org>