Re: Has anybody been able to build perl 5.002 under b20 ?

"Perera, Niranjan" wrote:

> And also been able to run perl scripts successfuly  ? I am also interested
> in
> knowing if any perl scripts that fork run also ?

5.002? Really? Why do you want an old version? I've successfully built Perl
5.005_02 on cygwin-b20.1. You can download build instructions + a patch from

Also, there's a pre-built version in the same directory

just untar from /, it'll unpack itself into /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/share,

As far as your other questions are concerned, i don't know. Try and see :-)