This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Has anybody been able to build perl 5.002 under b20 ?
- To: "Perera, Niranjan" <Niranjan.Perera@hboc.com>
- Subject: Re: Has anybody been able to build perl 5.002 under b20 ?
- From: Charles Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:29:33 -0500
- CC: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <95CB658F8515D211B84B00805FA72866012A5D2F@atlexc02ntms.hboc.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
"Perera, Niranjan" wrote:
> And also been able to run perl scripts successfuly ? I am also interested
> knowing if any perl scripts that fork run also ?
5.002? Really? Why do you want an old version? I've successfully built Perl
5.005_02 on cygwin-b20.1. You can download build instructions + a patch from
Also, there's a pre-built version in the same directory
just untar from /, it'll unpack itself into /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/share,
As far as your other questions are concerned, i don't know. Try and see :-)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org