Re: Freetrek port

Russell K. Thompson II wrote:
>         I was wondering has anyone ported freetrek to cygwin?

FYI, please note *allways* what and where for porting requests, i.e.
describing the use of the software in one or two lines and refering to
the distribution url.

Stipe Tolj <>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany