This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Reading physical disks.
- To: Serguei DACHIAN <Serguei.Dachian@univ-lemans.fr>
- Subject: Re: Reading physical disks.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:07:43 +0100
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Serguei DACHIAN wrote:
> I got and installed the DLL, include files (which were with DLL) and also
> your version of mount utility. I can't still read my floppy (without
> speaking about hard drives). Here is my bash session:
> P.S. Your readme say that some feateres are for NT only. Does it mean that
> i will not be able to read /dev/fd0 and/or /dev/hda ???
Sorry, I haven't noticed, you're on a 9X system. The used
methods to access partitions and hard drives are only
useful on NT. Thanks to M$ :-(
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org