RE: mount command

[Andrew Dalgleish]
BASH.EXE-2.02$ mkdir /foo /bar
BASH.EXE-2.02$ mount c:/temp /foo
BASH.EXE-2.02$ mount c:\\temp /bar
BASH.EXE-2.02$ mount
Device           Directory           Type        Flags
c:\temp          /foo                native      text!=binary
c:\temp          /bar                native      text!=binary
U:               /                   native      text=binary
Both mounts look the same to me, and the relevant registry entries are
the same.
This is for cygwin B20.1 running under NT4SP3 and Win98.
Am I missing something?