This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Missing ImageList fns. , Tab control defines and ComCtl32 exports (b20)
- To: Nirmal Prasad <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Missing ImageList fns. , Tab control defines and ComCtl32 exports (b20)
- From: Geoffrey Noer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:23:38 -0800
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <002f01be73ea$21990310$f2b01e26@np_home_pc>
On Sun, Mar 21, 1999, Nirmal Prasad wrote:
> Also i was told that a new set of headers is being used can anyone tell me
> where these are .. do i need b20.1 ???
Check out the latest development snapshots available from our WWW site...
If you submit your header file changes to Anders (who's cc'd on this
message) who is the author of the headers, we will end up integrating
the changes as he makes new releases...
Geoffrey Noer Email: email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org