Fwd: Re: cygnuswin32

Dear Sir,

 I have installed cygwin32 on my external JAZ 2GB drive. On this
 drive I have a FAT 32 Bit. The main operating system is named
 Windows 98. The installation was pretty easy. My problem is that I
 cannot recompile files which have long file names - longer 8
 chars. How is it possible to to that. In principal I want to have
 the same effect line under a real UNIX system.
 Thanks for your help.
 Yours faithfully
 Henrik Quintel

Sent through Global Message Exchange -