How to turn off Win95 console toolbar?

Starting a BASH console window always gives me a toolbar that I'd like to
turn off permanently.  I can manually turn it off in each window, but what
I'd like is a way to not see the real-estate waster to being with.  Any

Tommy Reynolds                           Phone: +1.256.963.6989
ADTRAN, Inc.                               FAX:    +1.256.963.8250
901 Explorer Blvd.                         EMAIL:
Huntsville AL 35806                      URL: