This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Mingw32 & NT header files
- To: cygwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Mingw32 & NT header files
- From: Helge Hess <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:28:32 +0200
- Organization: MDlink online service center
I'm in progress exploring Windows NT programming .. what about NT header
files in the mingw32 environment ?
Eg, I would like to use the USER_INFO_10 structure as described on the
msdn site, but in the headers coming with mingw32 only USER_INFO_[1-3]
are contained. Is this a contribution problem or are there other issues
involved, who is maintaining the header files (Mumit Khan ?) ?
Thanks a lot
MDlink online service center
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org