rxvt port to win32 api updated

  Since people still seem interested in this, I posted a more
recent version of the rxvt port to windows.  It is available at:

Rxvt is a color xterm.  I use it as a replacement for the windows
console terminal.

This version, 2.6PRE2, seems to fix the selection highlighting
and works better with windowblinds.  Still no pixmap support though.