This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Better console for Win95
- To: Leif Lundgren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Better console for Win95
- From: jeffdbREMOVETHIS@goodnet.com (Mikey)
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:32:12 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com
- Organization: Never
- References: <67AAEB9F4346D1118C9D00805FF4EAEE8A415E@S_2_KISTA>
- Reply-To: jeffdbREMOVETHIS@goodnet.com
Win95cmd.exe in the PSDK iTOOLS.exe
is cmd.exe built for use under 9x.
I haven't played around with it much,
because I much prefer bash.-)
however it should give you most of
the features of cmd.exe under 95.
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:52:55 +0200, you wrote:
>Short: How do I get a better console-windows for cygwin in 95? A
>I am using cygwin both in Windows NT and 95. When using windows 95 I
>constantly get annoyed by the fact that I cannot change the width of the
>console windows nor the colors. Also a scrollbuffer would be nice.
>Is there any other "consoles" that I could use?
> Leif Lundgren
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org