Re: B20.1: Scripts not executed in the current directory (bash)

Or you can invoke the script (or any other executable) with ./foo.pl. I
can't speak much for the Cygwin world, but in the Linux world, this is SOP
for security reasons.

JDM

--------
Jason D. Michaelson         | Debian GNU/      o http://www.debian.org
mich0101@tc.umn.edu         |          _
ares0@geocities.com         |        / /    _   _     _  _ __  __
Jason.D.Michaelson@cdc.com  |       / /__  / / / \// //_// \ \/ /
http://www.tc.umn.edu/      |
~mich0101                   |   ...because lockups are for convicts...

And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cliud of
vengeance. The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall
be scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of
days. -- The Book of Mozilla, 12:10

"One World, One Web, One Program." -- Bill Gates
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer." -- Adolph Hitler