Very Newbie question

I'm trying to take my knowledge of C and convert to C++.  I've done quite
a bit of reading and am ready to dig in.  However, I'm missing one piece
of the puzzle.  In C we had the Library reference, which explained how
functions worked (parameters passed, returned values,...) I'm looking for
a basic document which will list the basic classes and their member
functions, and data.  Where is the best place to find this information?
I'd prefer to use the web or something written like a library reference.

I'd prefer to have all replies directed to me, and not the list to limit
chatter.

Thanks in advance.

Grant Mills                        RD Instruments
Firmware Engineer                  9855 Businesspark Ave.
gmills@rdinstruments.com           San Diego, CA 92131-1101
Phone (619) 689-8682 x3173         Phone (619) 693-1178
                                   Fax (619) 695-1459

    "Desert Storm was a stirring victory for the forces of
     aggression and lawlessness."
    Former Vice President Dan Quayle