This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
- To: Geoff Appleby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: LibWWW
- From: Anders Norlander <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:39:24 +0200
- CC: cygwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <372645BF.C9902EB7@topic.com.au>
Geoff Appleby wrote:
> Hey all,
> I'm a new cygwin convert - I got it working two days ago :)
> I'm wondering, has anyone managed to get libwww from w3c (the C library,
> as opposed to the perl module)
> to compile under cygwin?
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen, the maintainer of libwww, has worked on
building libwww under cygwin. Just build like you would on a unix
platform (configure + make). Follow build instructions at
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com
- From: Geoff Appleby <firstname.lastname@example.org>