RE: DLL's and inlined methods

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Schaible, Joerg wrote:

> This is a show-stopper for me. I cannot adjust more than 1600 classes
> (compilable with more than 20 compilers). So I'll have to wait.

I didn't know there were 20 compilers that can build C++ DLLs ;-) It works
fine for static builds, so the priority for fixing this has been low in my
book. Even besides this one, there are quite a few other problems with
building C++ DLLs currently (mostly due to the various bizarre rules MS
added since C++ to get around the limitations of DLL design; most of these
rules are not quite documented).

Regards,
Mumit