Re: cygwin.bat fails (and hi from a new user)

 Thanks but I'm afraid this is something other then environment
memory.

> Add this to your Config.sys and reboot your machine.
>
> shell=C:\Command.com /e:4096 /p

Personally I prefer FreeBSD for programming but want to use
cygwin for some windows projects. Personally I'd like to see ms
os's done away with all together but I have a recording studio and
the ware I use requires mswindows. What's a sod to do? :-)